Work in the service industry here in Boise? Join Treefort’s new F.A.B. (Food And Beverage) Volunteer Program!
Treefort would not be possible without the hundreds of hospitality workers that keep the whole fest movin’ & groovin’. The hard work and skills of our local bar and restaurant professionals does not go unnoticed, in fact it adds to the cultural vitality of the city. So, we created a new volunteer program that will highlight these skilled locals: FAB Volunteers!
The F.A.B. Team are the best of the best when it comes to front and back-of-house — specifically, servers, bartenders and professional cooks of every level of experience. The F.A.B. Team would be working alongside local, regional and national chefs which will allow you to put your skills to use in a new way, learn from industry professionals, and, most of all, help bring an elevated dining experience to Treefort events. We want our guests to be served with the same talent that we see every day in the Treasure Valley.
Here are the deets:
- In order to be eligible, you must work at a local restaurant
- Service: you must be 19 years or older
- Kitchen: you must be 18 years or older
- Standard Treefort $30 volunteer application fee.
- FAB Volunteers will work 2 shifts for a total of 8-12 hours.
- One 2-4 hour prep shift pre-fest where you will get to know the Treefort serving team and train for your festival shift.
- One 6-8 hour shift during the fest (March 22-26) at one of the dining events that will take place in either Foodfort (could be a seated multi-course meal) or Alefort.
If you are interested, we would love to have you join our team! Apply here.