Health & Safety
HEALTH & SAFETY
* This page will be updated often. Please check back regularly – all content is subject to change.*
Last updated January 4, 2023
In accordance with local guidelines, Treefort is lifting entry requirements for Treefort 11 on March 22-26, 2023. There will be no vaccination or testing requirements to attend and face masks will be optional at Treefort 11.
Treefort is committed to keeping all traveling artists as safe as possible while at Treefort so they may continue their tours. Treefort encourages all attendees (passholders, performers, staff, volunteers, everyone) to:
- Get a full vaccination & booster prior to attending the festival.
- Have a face mask handy at all times.
- Wear a mask properly when required, over both the nose and mouth. Any event that’s requesting a mask requirement will be marked on schedule and with on-site signage.
- Exercise good hygiene, such as frequently washing or sanitizing your hands.
- If you’re experiencing symptoms, please test and/or stay home.
- Adhere to our Treefort Health Pledge (below).
Treefort will continue to offer free vaccinations, testing, and symptom screening on site at Treefort 11.
TREEFORT HEALTH PLEDGE
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Treefort supports individual efforts and personal responsibility in combating COVID-19 and reserves the right to revoke or suspend access to anyone in connection with this Health Pledge in service of the health and safety of its attendees and participants.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending the festival (or any part of it) will not be exposed to COVID-19.
By attending Treefort Music Fest, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s help keep each other healthy! Get a vaccine!
Take the opportunity to get vaccinated before (or at) Treefort 11!
- Treefort will continue to offer free vaccinations, testing and symptom screening on site at Treefort 10.
- Find a COVID-19 vaccine or booster near you: Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We strive to make Treefort a welcoming place for everyone. For all races, genders, abilities, ages, etc.
We strive to create spaces for all kinds of art, and those who want to experience it. We develop plans as best we can to suit fans and performers of all kinds and have a robust security plan to ensure it is implemented safely.
Treefort is not a place for inappropriate, disruptive, or abusive behavior, either in person or online. If you’ve had any experience at Treefort that doesn’t uphold our Code of Conduct and our values of kindness, inclusivity and safety, we encourage you to contact us (in person or via email) in order for us to address the issue and ultimately improve. To view our full Code of Conduct, click here.
Any production and promotions around vaccinations from Treefort Music Fest was supported by Grant NH23IP922633 from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of Treefort Music Fest and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.