Build your own path of discovery for Treefort Music Fest! Download or update your Treefort app & dive into the jam-packed schedule for 2022.
We’re going BIG for our 10th year – we have 500+ artists from around the world performing on 30 stages scattered across downtown Boise. Plus there are more than 700 events to explore at the 11 forts of the fest.
The best way to explore the schedule and start planning your moves is on the Treefort App (web version coming soon). In addition to building your own personalized schedule, you can share your schedule with friends, check lines at different venues, and get real-time festival updates.
Treefort 10 officially kicks off at 4:20 pm on Wednesday, March 23rd at Main Stage with Acid Tongue! From there, you’ve got five full days of live tunes and fort festivities to enjoy.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PASS/TICKET
To get to the full Treefort experience, snag a five-day Festival Pass which allows you to access every aspect of the fest from music to comedy to film to food. Or you can bypass any line at an official music venue with a ZIPLINE Pass, which gives you front-of-the-line access. There are a very limited quantity of ZIPLINE Passes so we highly recommend buying now!
If you’re in a time crunch or just prefer a bite-sized version of the festival, it’s all good! We have so many options for you to have a casual drop-in type of Treefort experience!
- Single Day Passes allow you to take in a full day of the fest, including all the music and forts you can soak up.
- Main Stage Tickets are great for posting up and hearing the stacked outdoor lineup, while being in the vicinity of local food trucks, Alefort, and some free events like Radioland, Skatefort and Second Chance Shows.
- Fort Badges & Single Event Tickets are great for a fort-focused experience at Treefort. Come for the forts…and then ultimately stay for the music!
- Single Show Tickets are super if you’re only able to catch one show at Knitting Factory or Egyptian Theatre.
As a reminder, we reserve 75% or greater of the venue capacity for our wristband holders in most cases. The best way to guarantee entry into most Treefort shows is to be a wristband holder (5-day or 1-day) and show up early. An event-specific ticket will guarantee your entry with or without a (5-day or 1-day) wristband. Limited quantity available. Remaining capacity will be reserved for wristband holders on a first-come-first-served basis.
Well, friends, this year (2022) will be the last time we can party at Main Stage, in its current location. If you’ve somehow been living under a rock and haven’t heard – Boise is growing at a rapid rate and by 2023 there will be a hotel and apartments in the existing Alefort and Main Stage lots. So let’s go out with a bang!
For Treefort 10, you’ll find the “usual” mainstay spots like El Korah, The Olympic, Linen Building and Neurolux, but you’ll also discover a few new venues on the sched:
- Two rooms within the Sonic Temple (aka Masonic Temple, located above The District)
- Three new outdoor stages at Boise Brewing, Payette Brewing, & Lost Grove Brewing
- A new all ages venue at Fort Builder co-working space
More than half of the venues at Treefort 10 are open to all ages, you can even get a super discounted U21 pass for all five days of the festival. Easily find the all ages venues by searching “all ages” in the app schedule.
With more outdoor venues, you have a good excuse to enjoy Boise’s beautiful spring weather. Search “outdoor” or “☀️” in the app schedule to see all outdoor venues.
GET TREEFORT READY
- Download the Treefort App and start building your schedule.
- Listen to the Treefort 10 playlists and like your fave artists on the app.
- Double check the health and safety page for up to date entry requirements.
- Download the Bindle App for quickest entry to the fest.
- Start picking out your outfits, and don’t forget to layer up & bring a mask.
- Dust off your steel cups and bust out your fave koozie.
- Get ready to celebrate a decade of discovery!