The Treefort 11 countdown is officially on…and up!
Celebrate the beginning of Spring at First Thursday in March with a stroll around downtown Boise, admiring all the new paintings on various windows. We have partnered with nearly 30 talented artists to create one-of-a-kind Treefort-inspired artwork for Downtown Boise businesses to get you into the Treefort spirit.
Get out and about on First Thursday and use our convenient (and cute) map as you are bouncing between tastings, tunes, shows and shopping to guide your experience. Have fun out there!
Treefort Window Walk
- Americana Pizza | Ryan Hentzen
- Barbarian Downtown Brew Bar | Sadie Schrenkeisen
- Boise Centre | Justin White
- Boise Fry Company | Lane Day
- Bus Station | Walter Gerald + Quincee Lark
- Calle 75 Street Tacos | Chase Oneida
- Casanova Pizzeria | Joelle Ater
- Dawson Taylor Coffee Downtown | MJ Pope
- Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters | MJ Pope
- District Coffee House | Rebecca Mulberry
- Edge Brewing | Wyatt Wurtenberger
- Fluff Hardware | Danny Wheeler
- Flying M | Jane Alice Van Doren
- Form & Function Coffee | Andie Kelly
- Goldstein’s Bagels | Sadie Schrenkeisen
- Guru Donuts | Mitsuko Stoddard
- Hops & Bottles | Justin Masi
- JD’s Bodega | Sean Ahern + Megan Sharratt
- Juniper | Justin White
- Lumos Optical | Indigo-Blauch-Chappell
- Mad Swede Brew Hall | Kayleigh Rice
- Ochos | Ryan Hentzen
- Old School | Pen Wilson
- Payette Brewing Co. | Lily Black
- Pine Coffee Supply | Diana Cook
- Slow by Slow | Ashley Dreyfus
- The Chocolat Bar | Mitsuko Stoddard
- The Record Exchange | Casey Helmick
- The STIL | Kim Bennett Porter
- Treefort Music Hall | Jay Smith
- Valley Regional Transit | Jacey Adams
- Warehouse Food Hall | Julia Green + Hannah Burrell
Treefort 11 Warmup Party at Record Exchange
After a three-year hiatus, The Record Exchange’s annual Treefort Music Fest Warmup Party is baaaack!
Flex your festival muscles with a free in-store set from Treefort 11 artist Bone Haus, in celebration of the post-punk psych-rockers’ new release ‘Confoundead,’ which will be available for purchase at the event. Guests can also enter to win a 5-day Treefort pass! (Must be present to win.) The Treefort 11 Warmup Party at Record Exchange is free and open to all ages!
The Motet at The Olympic
After you’ve hit RX and caught Bone Haus, bounce over to The Olympic for The Motet! Boulder’s mighty funk juggernaut is in Boise to bring you an evening of groovin’, dancin’ & vibin’.
Duck Club Presents
The Olympic Venue
7:00PM Doors / 8:00PM Show
$22 adv / $25 door